• 251 numbered pages
• 8 perforated and detachable sheets
• Gusseted pocket
• Blank table of contents and numbered pages
• 2 Page markers
• Elastic enclosure band
• Thread-bound book opens flat
• Ink-proof paper (80 g/sqm)
• Sticker for labelling and archiving
•dimensions: 5 3/4 x 8 1/4 in (145 x 210 mm)
denken mit der hand*
*writing by hand is thinking on paper.
thoughts grow into words, sentences and pictures.
memories become stories. ideas are transformed into projects.
notes inspire insight. we write and understand, learn, see and, think – with the hand.