the hat+wig+glove color originals line adds a twist to our classic collection - colored ink and envelopes! featuring our signature mildly offensive humor and snarky copy.
How To Make: dehydrated camping pickles
1. Purchase a jar of pickles and remove them from the jar. (Save fluid and contents of jar for later.)
2. Place pickles flat on a cookie sheet in an oven heated to 350° until most of the fluid has evacuated the pickle.
3. Store dehydrated pickles for later.
4. Transport pickles and retained fluid to a camping site of choice and reintroduce pickle to fluid allowing them to fully hydrate.
- letterpress printed folded card
- on white cotton paper
- with kraft envelope
- blank inside
- 3.5 x 5 inches
- made in portland, oregon
- by hat+wig+glove