|Article number:||J Herbin Ink Cart s/6 Lie De The|
Tin of 6 ink cartridges
J. Herbin is the oldest name in pen inks in the world. "The Jewel of Inks" was created in Paris in 1700.
J. Herbin uses all natural dyes in their fountain pen inks. This natural composition is reflected in the very neutral pH of the inks.
Each 30 ml bottle has an integrated pen rest. They are known as "D" bottle pen inks. The "D" refers to the old French unit of measure "la Demi Courtine".
Non toxic and pH neutral
Flows smoothly and is fast drying
All natural dyes