Wedding Invitation Giveaway Details & Rules
Oblation Papers & Press Wedding Giveaway
We are thrilled to be giving away 100 letterpress printed invitations to a lucky bride or groom!
The winner will receive: 100 lettepress printed invitations (5x7” or 5” square in size), printed in one ink color on soy ink, including blank envelopes, valued at $650 and 100 reply sets (3x 5” in size) letterpress printed in one soy ink color with printed envelopes, valued at $450. The winner may choose to make additions and upgrades to the prize at 40% off our usual prices.
Turnaround time for the finished invitations is two weeks after approval date. Sorry, no rush orders.
To enter the contest:
3. tag a friend on one of our instagram posts
The winner will be chosen at random and announced Friday May 24, 2019.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the https://forms.gle/CMxop24rwRHXoQy69 and who are18 as of the date of entry.The Campaign is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Oblation Papers & Press, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Oblation Papers & Press as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 04/23/2019 at 10:00 am Pacfici and ending 5/3/2019 at 5:00 pm Pacific. All online entries must be received by 5/24/2019 at 10:00 pm Pacific.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://forms.gle/CMxop24rwRHXoQy6. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Oblation Papers & Press. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Oblation Papers & Press.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive:100 lettepress printed invitations (5x7” or 5” square in size), printed in one ink color on soy ink, including blank envelopes, valued at $600 and 100 reply sets (3x 5” in size) letterpress printed in one soy ink color with printed envelopes, valued at $450. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Oblation Papers & Press. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Oblation Papers & Press discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Oblation Papers & Press to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision ofOblation Papers & Press. Winner will be notified by telephone within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Oblation Papers & Press shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 20 from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Oblation Papers & Press‘ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Terms & Conditions: Oblation Papers & Press reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Oblation Papers & Press control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Oblation Papers & Press may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Oblation Papers & Press. Oblation Papers & Press reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Oblation Papers & Press has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Oblation Papers & Press reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Oblation Papers & Press and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND OREGON, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Oregon having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Oblation Papers & Press is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.